The Norwegian Culture
"One of the best books ever written on the cultural differences you encounter as new in Norway. A fantastic presentation of Norwegian habits, values and norms illustrated with humorous drawings that make the book both fun and easy to read."
- Kathleen Offman Mathisen, HR director Grieg Seafood ASA
“Concise, entertaining and eye-opening. You see your own behaviours from the outside.”
- Erik Villum, Director | Alpha Corporate Finance
“This is a book providing a roadmap to Norway. It presents Norwegian behaviours in an entertaining and purposeful manner”
- Birgit Skarstein, World Champion Athlete in Rowing
"The first book introduced elegantly how it is to meet Norwegians, the second brilliantly shows you how to connect with them!”
- Pierre Puggaard, Director of leisure and living | Nusfjord Arctic Resort at Carucel
"I've spent a good part of today reading your latest book - I also read the first - and just want to say how very heartening I found it. I feel as if I understand my woman and her family more completely than I ever have, more completely than she has ever been comfortable communicating to me."
- Billy Campbell, American living in Norway
Norwegian Food & Unwritten Social Laws
"Many say that the Norwegian food culture has never been as strong as it is now. This book presents with humour some of our most iconic traditional food."
- Arne Brimi, Norwegian Chef and founder of Vianvang
Buy all our books on Norwegians in our Norwegian Toolkit